These Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Waffles are so easy to make I can hardly call them a recipe. The most time consuming part is just waiting for them to bake…and cleaning the waffle maker.
Full disclosure: clean your waffle maker immediately after breakfast or the cinnamon will stick and be a pain to scrub off. Not that I’m speaking from experience or anything. Thankfully Jarod is an amazing boyfriend and actually cleans all the dishes for me after I cook. But, he did discover the horrible aftermath of waiting too long to clean the waffle maker after this meal.
If you’re looking for a decadent breakfast without a lot of work, these Cinnamon Roll Waffles are an excellent option. I used the 4 pack of Pillsbury Cinnabon Jumbo Rolls for this recipe, but you could use any pre made cinnamon roll pack you would like. I do recommend the jumbo ones though since they make the perfect waffle size.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
4 Pack Pillsbury Cinnabon Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls
1 Packet Signature Cinnabon Frosting (Included In Pack of Rolls)
Optional: Maple Syrup For Drizzling
- Preheat your Waffle Iron. When it’s ready flatten each cinnamon roll with the bottom of a plate to help them spread out a bit.
- Then place each cinnamon roll in each of the 4 squares. If you have a different sized waffle iron, you will want to adjust the placement as needed. Squeeze the lid down on the waffle maker as much as it will allow. I noticed mine couldn’t quite close all the way.
- While the waffles are baking dump the frosting in a microwave safe cup. Microwave for about 30 to 40 seconds to help it melt. Set aside.
- Wait for them to stop steaming, this will only take 2 to 3 minutes. And your waffles are done!
- Stack your waffles and drizzle them with the frosting. For an added decadence you can also drizzle them with some maple syrup.
I’m really happy that you are trying out my Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Waffles. Would love to see how they turn out for you! Be sure to tag me on Instagram @natashasfoodadventures or use my hashtag #natashasfoodadventures.