Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake Recipe
This recipe combines my love for two things, Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and coffee flavored ice cream. It’s really easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. I would say thats a win! Since my husband and I discovered Skrewball Whiskey a few years ago it’s been a staple alcohol brand in our household. If we run out, it’s not long before we run to the store for more!
If you haven’t heard of it, perhaps they don’t carry it near you yet. Skrewball Whiskey is from San Diego but has become quite popular. Even my family in Washington State has found it up there. You might be able to find it from your local BevMo or Costco which is the two places I’ve been able to purchase it from.
Does It Really Taste Like Peanut Butter?
Yes! Honestly this whiskey tastes just like peanut butter. Which is why. I couldn’t resist making this alcoholic milkshake recipe because it just seemed like the right thing to do. I hope you enjoy it! Cheers!
Kitchen Equipment Used In This Recipe:
Skrewball Whiskey Milkshake Recipe
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Measuring Cup
- 2 oz. Skrewball Whiskey
- 5 scoops Coffee Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup For Drizzle
- Whipped Cream
- Coffee Beans For Garnish
- Using a blender mix together the coffee ice cream and Skrewball Whiskey. I don’t use any milk because I don’t like runny milkshakes but you can use a splash if you like.
- Drizzle the inside of your milkshake cup with the chocolate syrup. Then pour the blended milkshake into the glass. For an added touch you can store your milkshake glasses in the freezer ahead of time to make them frosty.
- Top with whipped cream and coffee beans for garnish!
Making this recipe? Please tag me on Instagram @natashasfoodadventures so I can see your creations!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something I might make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog!