Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake Recipe
This recipe combines my love for two things, Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, and coffee-flavored ice cream. It's effortless to make and requires minimal ingredients. I would say that's a win! Since my husband and I discovered Skrewball Whiskey a few years ago it’s been a staple alcohol brand in our household. If we run out, it’s not long before we run to the store for more!
If you haven’t heard of it, perhaps they don’t carry it near you yet. Skrewball Whiskey is from San Diego but has become quite popular. Even my family in Washington State has found it up there. You might be able to find it from your local BevMo or Costco which are the two places I’ve been able to purchase it from.
Does It Really Taste Like Peanut Butter?
Yes! Honestly, this whiskey tastes just like peanut butter. Which is why. I couldn’t resist making this alcoholic milkshake recipe because it just seemed like the right thing to do. I hope you enjoy it! Cheers!
Kitchen Equipment Used In This Recipe:
- Magic Bullet Or Blender
- Measuring Cup
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Reusable Straws
- Milkshake Glasses
Skrewball Whiskey Milkshake Recipe
- 2 oz. Skrewball Whiskey
- 5 scoops Coffee Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup For Drizzle
- Whipped Cream
- Coffee Beans For Garnish
- Using a blender mix together the coffee ice cream and Skrewball Whiskey. I don’t use any milk because I don’t like runny milkshakes but you can use a splash if you like.5 scoops Coffee Ice Cream, 2 oz. Skrewball Whiskey
- Drizzle the inside of your milkshake cup with the chocolate syrup. Then pour the blended milkshake into the glass. For an added touch you can store your milkshake glasses in the freezer ahead of time to make them frosty.Chocolate Syrup
- Top with whipped cream and coffee beans for garnish!Whipped Cream, Coffee Beans
Making this recipe? Please tag me on Instagram @natashasfoodadventures so I can see your creations!